Thank you for your interest in joining the MarketHub team. See below the current open positions:
Business Administrator (Part Time)
We are looking for an experienced vibrant, highly motivated, self starter with a can-do attitude.
You will be responsible for working with our accounts team on all aspects of administration. Option to work remote or from our office in Cork, Ireland.
MarketHub Technologies Limited is an Irish Retail Data Analytics company based in Cork, Ireland. MarketHub is a subsidiary of SES-imagotag, a French Plc, which is one of the fastest growing IOT companies in the world with sales of €200m & offices in 14 locations globally.
What you’ll do:
- Management of invoices both inbound and outbound and reconciliation of invoices using Xero accounting software
- Monitoring accounts receivable and payable, liaising with suppliers and clients when necessary
- Ensuring invoices are being paid each month and report on accounts
- Manage end of month finances each month
- Manage all customer payments and queries including refunds
- Create and manage sales quotes
- Manage accounts inboxes, responding to email queries
- Own aged receivables and manage outreach to get paid
- Support finance team with day-to-day tasks and reporting
- Create value of assets for contracts
- 2 years + experience in an administrative role
- Proficiency in Xero accounting software
- Excellent written English communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Accounting or business administration
What comes naturally to you
- No detail is too small and you are extremely organised with a data-driven approach to your work.
- Positive attitude, where no project or problem is too big or too small.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver.
- A flexible approach to working in a small, fast-paced company.
What we’ll do for you
- Opportunity to work within the startup culture and be involved with a small highly focused and motivated team but be part of a larger Global facing group.
- Direct access to C Level decision makers.
- Flexible working hours
Part-time: we are looking for someone to be able to work 2 days a week. We are flexible on how this is broken out. This role can be fully remote working.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
MarketHub is an equal opportunities employer.